Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A little slow on the uptake....

Aack!  South for the promise I made to myself in my last post.... To reconnect with my blog.  Oh well,at least it's still 2014 and it hasn't been a full year since last time I ventured into the blogosphere.

When I stumbled on this blog again just now, I noticed my last entry was of a thrift shop painting I meddled with.... Guess what: I did it again at Halloween!  For the record take a look at this fun silliness:  
Perhaps it is a little macabre, or as my mother said "Gross", but whatever, I only made a creepy picture a little creepier.  

My third thrift shop redo wasn't quite as successful, but whatever.... Point is I had fun playing around with my paints again.  Here's the before and after:

Ps... Can you guess how much I LOVE Halloween???



No comments:

Post a Comment