Friday, February 18, 2011

A Friday morning laugh that makes me nostalgic for high school... (don't ask)

So - here it is, the end of my first week in the personal blogosphere.
So far I've been quite enjoying talking to myself out here... hmmm, don't think I'll explore that one too much further... BUT - my lack of online social life aside, and in honour of Friday, here is today's favourite thing:

A while back, I was killing time on YouTube, and came across this hilarious channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RhettandLink#p/p  .  It's a couple of guys (who I think have been friends for years), doing comedy sketches.  In a funny way, these guys remind me of some of my oldest friends from high school (Here's lookin' at you Mutants). Thanks to Facebook, I've reconnected with my old friends, and thanks to YouTube, I can vicariously flashback to some of the silliness of my youth... the only thing that would make this channel more perfect is if it featured a that same group of buddies from North Bay, Ontario circa 1986-1990. Oh how I wish I could laugh with you all in person again!!

As Always,  Dayna





No comments:

Post a Comment