Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Imogen Heap - "Just For Now"

I LOVE this artist.
I LOVE the composition of this song.
I envision this version as a sound painting, and lose myself in it every time I hear it.
I wish I were more musical - but alas being born into a self-diagnosed tone deaf family my musical performances are limited to karaokeing with my 5 year old daughter (when no one else is at home), or when I've had too much wine to really care what you think about my (ahem) crooning.
ANYWAYS - even though I don't make much time to express myself creatively these days - I have long ago accepted that painting and drawing is my personal poetry, whereas music such as this is my muse.
So enjoy this song.  It's my future inspiration and will definitely be on the playlist in my glass bottle walled dream studio.

As always, Dayna

No comments:

Post a Comment