Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy First Day of Winter..... redux

After a heavenly week-long spring interlude, this morning winter officially returned to southern Alberta - the snow is falling softly, the birds are gorging themselves at the bird feeder and BBBBaby it's CCCold outside.

I never did catch if the groundhog saw his shadow or not this year, so I guess I'll just have to wait another 6 weeks to see what Mother Nature has in store for us weather-wise

hmmmm, how Canadian am I?  It's only my second day of blogging and I'm already talking about the weather...

OK - so rather than throwing in the towel, I'm going to embrace the season full force and share with you a link to a beautiful origami snowflake pattern that I discovered last fall... it's a bit challenging to fold, but the end result is BEAUTIFUL!!! (and best of all, won't melt in the next spring tease)....

Happy Folding and Happy Day!!!!

As Always, Dayna

No comments:

Post a Comment